Church office 10:00 am – 3:00 pm on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Available for phone calls only.
Opening the Church
- Starting the weekend of May 30/31 the church will open with 25% seating occupancy (48 in body of the church and 8 in the cry room with social distancing of 6 ft.).
- There is still no obligation to attend Mass. If you are at risk, feeling sick, caring for someone who is, or simply not ready, you are strongly encouraged not to put yourself or others at risk.
What to remember………
- Entry will be “first come, first served”.
- Ushers will direct you to your seating area.
- Only east side doors will be opened for entry. However, all doors will be readily available for exits.
- You must wear a mask and a pair of gloves.
- Live-streamed Masses will continue.
- Weekday Masses have resumed with 25% seating occupancy and the above procedures.
- If possible, please bring your own sanitizers.
- Please provide for your own Mass aids, such as a daily/Sunday missal if you’d like to follow along.
*All masses may be heard on the church property on FM 87.9 and Communion may be received at that time also. **Mass attendants have the option of stepping out and standing at the front of their vehicle during Communion.
St. Vincent de Paul Parish has home-made face masks to be distributed on Saturday, from 1 – 3 pm, during Confessions. If you are in need of one, please come by and pick one up. We will distribute them until they are all gone.
Weekend Mass: Saturdays, 5:30 pm
Weekend Mass: Sunday, 10:00 am
Confessions: Saturdays, 1 – 3 pm
Join Archbishop José H. Gomez, USCCB President, and the faithful of the United States to pray together in renewing our consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary on Friday, May 1st! The livestream will be available here on facebook at 3 PM Eastern, 12 PM Pacific. The worship aid can be found in both English and Spanish at: usccb.org/consecration. Let’s pray together for Our Lady’s intercession!