Until further notice office hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-4:00 pm beginning March 1, 2021.
We warmly welcome our new office staff: Marie Gantz and Edith Gutierrez.
Please contact the parish office for information regarding the continuation of Baptism Preparatory Classes. You now have the option of online class or face-to-face.
Opening the Church
- The church is open with 75% seating occupancy.
- There is still no obligation to attend Mass. If you are at risk, feeling sick, caring for someone who is, or simply not ready, you are strongly encouraged not to put yourself or others at risk.
What to remember………
- Entry will be “first come, first served”.
- Ushers will direct you to your seating area.
- Only east side doors will be opened for entry. However, all doors will be readily available for exits.
- You must wear a mask and (a pair of gloves optional)
- Live-streamed Masses will continue.
- Weekday Masses have resumed with 75% seating occupancy and the above procedures.
- If possible, please bring your own sanitizers.
- Please provide for your own Mass aids, such as a daily/Sunday missal if you’d like to follow along.
*All masses may be heard on the church property on FM 87.9 and Communion may be received at that time also. **Mass attendants have the option of stepping out and standing at the front of their vehicle during Communion.
Weekend Mass: Saturday, 5:30 pm
Weekend Mass: Sunday, 8:00 am
Weekend Mass: Sunday, 10:00 am
Confessions: Saturday, 3:30-5:00 pm